HS code indicates the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System, also known as the Harmonized System (HS) of tariff nomenclature is an internationally standardized system of names and numbers to classify traded products.
At the international level, the Harmonized System (HS) for classifying goods is a six-digit code system.
- Digital thermometer: 9025 19 9000
- Digital Thermostat: 9032 10 0000
e.g. You place an order which total amount of goods is 5000 EUR, and the DHL cost is 600 EUR, the destination is Greece, according the HS code 9032.10, you will pay
- 2.8% import duty: (5000+600)*2.8%=156.80 EUR
- 24% VAT tax: (5000+156.80)*24% = 1237.63 EUR
then the final amount you will pay for this order will be 5000+600+156.8+1237.63=6994.43 EUR;
6994.43/5600=124.9% means nearly 25% additional fee will be charged by your government.
- Door to Door by Express: simple & fast, suit to most orders, just need simple clear the China customs if no more than 600 USD, but have to clear customs individually if total amount higher than 600 USD;
- By Air: fast, usually require the total gross weight higher than 40 KGS, the term is CPT to your aim air-port, must clear customs individually in China no matter how much the total amount, clear customs usually cost 100+ USD and additional days for applying the "Identification and Classification Report for Air Transport of Goods" if products embed batteries;
- By Sea: slow but cheapest in case the order which total amount no less than 5,000 USD and time is enough, the term is FOB CMP (China Main Port, like shanghai, Qingdao) and by sea to your aim ocean port, must clear customs individually in China no matter how much the total amount, clear customs plus other cost occurs in port, the final amount usually more than 100+ USD.
The total amount in INVOICE / PI from us does not include import duty and vat tax, you have to pay it to your local government customs once you get noticed from carrier.