The STC-9100 digital defrosts thermostat was designed to control the Refrigerating & Defrost & External Alarm power supply status through the 3 output relays and 2 NTC sensors. Typically suited to ultra-low temperature freezer room which easy to frost on its evaporator.
Minimum order Amount: 100 USD
STC-9100 Thermostat Features
Through the 3 output relays and 2 NTC sensors, the STC-9100 defrost thermostat owns the below features
- The temperature set-point ( -50 .0 to 50.0 ℃) and hysteresis to determine the target temperature range; And the High and low limit to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Control the refrigeration by temperature and editable delay time;
- Control the defrosting by temperature and editable delay time, and the artificial forced-defrost available;
- Supply an editable water dripping time;
- Defrost sensor temperature lasting showing on display is achievable;
- Alarm by error code on display and the buzzer screams, and the over-temperature alarm function can be disabled;
- Control the over-temperature alarm of the freezer room by time and temperature;
- Control the over-temperature alarm of the defrosting unit by time and temperature.
- Control the alarm output mode and range beside the buzzer alarm.
features 1 to 8 as same as the STC-9200
STC 9100 temperature controller Benefits
- 3 alert modes available in the STC-9100 digital defrost thermostat;
- both the room temp and the evaporator temperature could trigger alarming, and individual options for setting them;
- Separately administrator and user menu, easy to operate for users, and the set-point range could be limited in the lockable admin menu;
- Sufficient options for defrosting setting, like water dripping Time, defrosting lasting time, defrost interval time, Defrosting Stop Temperature, and the Count mode of defrost cycle
- Batch upload/download configure data to the controller support by Copy-Key
- Large and clear LED display with 0.1°C resolution;
- 2 pieces waterproof NTC temperature sensor (2 m length sensor cable) with ±1°C accuracy;
Front Panel of STC-9100 Defrost Thermostat
Wiring Diagram of STC-9100 Defrost Controller
- Port 1#: The live wiring from the input power will be output to loads from other ports (#2/3/4) if conditions are reached, It’s dangerous if you connect the wrong wire.
- port 2#: The relay for connecting the compressor to generate high-pressure hot air, it will make the evaporator temperature low down;
- port 3#: The relay for wiring defrosting unit on the evaporator;
- port 4#: The relay for alarm output, this unique design allows wiring an external alert which out of the walk-in freezer house;
- port 5# & 6#: input power for STC-9100 working;
- port 7#: The NTC Sensor for measuring the instant room temperature
- Port 8: Co-point for dual temp NTC Sensor
- port 9#: The NTC Sensor for measuring the instant temperature of the defrosting unit on the evaporator
- Copy-key: Mini USB port suit to bulk configure controllers, different from the Ako temperature display controller, which use a master controller to manage slave units.
Function Menu of STC 9100 Defrost Controller
The EN code and F code version are both available. Tips:
- Access this table from the computer browser for the best experience;
- Slide left and right to see more columns, or try desktop mode on your mobile.
- or Download the PDF; or View it on Google Sheet
|Cate.||EN Code||F Code||Function||Min||Max||Default||Unit||Menu Level|
|Temp.||SET||F01||SP (Temperature Set-Point)||LS||US||-5||°C||User Menu|
|HY||F02||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||25||2||°C|
|US||F03||Upper limit for SP||SET||50||20||°C||Admin Menu|
|LS||F04||Lower limit for SP||-50||SET||-20||°C|
|AC||F05||Delay Time for Compressor |
Delay time for defrosting (only for thermal air mode)
|Defr.||IDF||F06||Defrost||Cycle / Interval Time||0||120||6||Hour|
|FDT||F09||Water dripping Time||0||100||2||Min|
EL: defrost by electrical-heating;
HTG: defrost by thermal air
|DCT||F11||Count mode of defrost cycle:|
RT: Cumulative time from controller power on;
COH: Cumulative time of the compressor working.
|DFD||F12||Display mode when defrosting:|
RT: Shows the Room sensor temperature;
IT: Shows the evaporator sensor temperature ( lasting
10 min after defrosting over)
|Alarm||DMO||F13||Alarm output options: |
N-C: N/A, banned;
A-C: follow the buzzer, press any key to stops;
A-A: follow the buzzer, keep screaming unless fixed all errors.
|ELL||F14||Evaporator Sensor Temperature to Trigger Alarm||Lower Limit||-50||ELU||-50||°C|
|ALU||F17||Room sensor Temperature to Trigger Alarm||Upper Limit||ALL||50||50||°C|
How to set the temperature?
The room temperature was defined from "F1" to "F1 + F2" (from "SET" to "SET + HY");
You can set them in the user interface or the Admin Interface, below is the method for the administrator.
- Enter the Admin Interface: hold the [SET] key and the [Down] key at the same time for 10s; you will see the code "F1" ("SET").
- Press the [SET] key to check the current value, and press the [Down] key or the [Up] key to change the F1 value;
- Press the [SET] key to save the new data, and back to the menu list, you will see the code "F1" ("SET") again.
- Switch to the "F2" ("HY") code by pressing [UP] the key.
Please reference section 4.1 in the PDF instruction for the "setting method in user interface".
How to Configure the Defrosting
This unit controls the defrosting by Time and Temperature.
- Temperature Condition: the evaporation sensor temperature is lower than the preset "defrosting Stop temperature" F8 (DTE), which is a significant value to prevent over defrost.
- Time Condition 1: the real-time passes the preset interval time F6 (IDF), a regular parameter for almost all defrosting thermostats.
- Time Condition 2: If the "defrosting method" you take is the hot gas from the compressor reverse rotary when F10 = 1 (TDF= HTG), it will count the compressor's last stops moment plus F5 (AC), which is a protective value to avoid the compressor frequently startup and stops.
How to set the External Alarm? Unlike other defrost thermostats, which only reference the room sensor, this unit STC-9100 also monitors the evaporator sensor.
- Check the Alarm output options in F13 (DMO);
- And then check below items F14 – F19
STC-9100 Thermostat Error Code and Trouble-Shoot
Once alarming, the readout flashing and buzzer screaming, you can press any key to stop the buzzer ticktack, but the error code in the display will not disappear until all errors have been fixed.
- The below codes means error from the Room thermistor: E01, E03, RH, RL;
- The below codes means error from the defrost thermistor: E02, E04, EH, EL.
User Manual of STC9100 Defrost Thermostat
- English Version User Manual for PC: User Manual of STC-9100 thermostat (English).pdf
- English Version Quick Guide for Mobile: Quick Start Guide of STC-9100 thermostat.pdf
STC 9100 user manual in Russianрегулятора температуры STC-9100 - Краткое руководство пользователя.pdf
STC 9100 Thermostat user manual in SpanishManual de usuario de Termostato STC-9100 en español.pdf
Tip: This User instruction was created based on the Elitech STC-9100 Defrost Alarm thermostat, we can not assure you this brochure also works to the same models from other manufacturers.
FAQ of Haswill Compact Panel Thermostat
- How to get the price?
Click the inquiry button, and finish the form, you will get a reply in a few hours.
- Celsius VS Fahrenheit
All of our digital temperature controllers default in Celsius degrees, and part of them is available in Fahrenheit with different minimum order quantities.
- Parameter Comparison
Compact panel digital temperature controllers tables
The standard package could load 100 PCS / CTN digital temperature controllers.
We suggest you buy 5% ~ 10% spare parts like clips and sensors as stock.
Default one-year (extendable) quality warranty to all our controllers, we will offer a free-of-charge replacement if found a quality defect.
- Customization Service
If you can not find a suitable temperature controller on this website, We will help you develop it based on our existing mature products ;
Thanks to China's complete set of related industry chains, our customized thermostats are of high quality and low price;
the MOQ is usually from 1000 pieces. don't hesitate to contact us for customization services.
or more questions? Click FAQs
Minimum order Amount: 100 USD