STC-2304 is a high-low limit thermostat with touching sensitive keys to control the power supply status of Refrigerator & Evaporator Defrost & Evaporator Fan.
MOQ: 100 USD
The evaporator defrosting control function of STC-2304, as the same as the STC-2303 defrost thermostat. They utilize the "time setting" and the "stop-defrosting temperature value" to reach the defrosting automatically and smartly; Besides, it could control the evaporator fan over time and offer 5 types of fan working modes options.
- 6 touch-sensitive keys;
- The power on/off temperature determines the target temperature range, set them directly by shortcut keys;
- Embed NVM to auto memory exists parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Calibration;
- Control the refrigeration by temperature and the editable compressor protection delay time; the compressor works 15mins and stops 30 mins once sensor error;
- Control the defrosting by time and temperature, and offers 2 options of time count mode for defrosting cycle, and the artificial forced-defrost available;
- Supply an editable water dripping time after defrosting;
- Control the over-temperature alarm of the freezer room by time and temperature, and offers two separate alarm delay time options to the controller 1st-time power on and the remaining time;
- Alarm by error code on display, and the buzzer screams;
- Control the fan by the Time & Temperature, and
- Offers 2 types of time count modes for the fan cycle;
- Offers 2 types of time count modes for the alarm delay time.
Front Panel of STC-2304 Defrost Thermostat
Wiring Diagram of STC-2304 Defrost Thermostat
Function Menu of STC-2304 Defrost Thermostat
|Defrosting||F1||Defrosting Lasting Time||1||120||10||Min|
|F2||Defrosting Cycle / Interval Time||0||120||6||Hour|
|F3||Defrosting Cycle / Interval Time Count Mode||0||1||1||°C|
|0||The sum working time of the controller|
|1||The sum working time of the compressor|
|F4||Water dripping Time||0||120||3||Min|
|F6||Defrosting Stop Temperature||-40||50||10||°C|
|F8||Delay Time for the fan 1st time running |
(count time from the moment of the F4 over)
|Temp||F9||Delay Time for the compressor Protection||0||10||0||°C|
|Alarm||F10||Alarm Delay time from the controller power on||0.1||24.0||2.0||Hour|
|F11||Alarm Over-Temperature Value||0||50||5||°C|
|F12||Alarm Delay time after F10|
(count time from the moment of the F10 over)
How to set the temperature for load starts/stops?
- [On Temp] Key: touch this to check/edit the existing [Temperature value to Turn-on the Load], the character “On Temp” lighting;
- [Off Temp] Key: touch this to check/edit the existing [Temperature value to Turn-off the Load], the character “Off Temp” lighting.
User Manual of STC-2304 Defrost Thermostat
Please learn what this unit can not do:
- It can not control the over-temperature alarm of the defrosting unit; please check the STC-9100 instead.
- It can stop the fan by temperature but can not start the fan according to the evaporator temperature; please check the STC-9200 as alternative.
FAQ of Haswill Compact Panel Thermostat
- How to get the price?
Click the inquiry button, and finish the form, you will get a reply in 24 hours.
- Celsius VS Fahrenheit
All of our digital temperature controllers default in Celsius degree, part of them available in Fahrenheit with MOQ.
- Parameter Comparison
Compact panel digital temperature controllers tables
The common package could load 100 PCS / CTN digital temperature controllers.
We suggest you buy 5% ~ 10% spare parts like clips and sensors as stock.
Default one-year (extendable) quality warranty to all our controllers, we will offer free-of-charge7. replacement if found a quality defect.
- Custom-Made temperature controller
If you can not find suitable temperature controllers from this website, please contact us for a custom-made service, the MOQ is usually from 1000PCS.
more questions? Click FAQs
MOQ: 100 USD