China AL8010H Compact Panel Thermostat - wholesale price, user manual, troubleshooting, wiring diagram, Setting guide video, and alternatives
AL8010H is a digital high-temperature controller, max control 300 ℃; default in Celsius, and 30A output relay for turn off / on the heater, max bear 6600W with 220V, or 3300W with 110V.
The price here does not include the thermistor sensor. Please list your requirements in the below area to get a quotation,
Minimum order Amount: 200 USD
Features of AL8010H
- Two types of wiring methods, The input power voltage for the controller and the wired load could be different;
- The temperature set-point (0 to 300 ℃) and the hysteresis to determine the target temperature range and the high & low limit to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Embed NVM to auto memory existing parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Calibration;
- Editable compressor protection delay time;
- Alarm by error code on display (without buzzer inside) once the sensor temperature exceeds the measurable range or sensor error.
Front Panel of AL8010H thermostat
Wiring Diagram of AL8010H high-temperature controller
This unit has two ways of wiring
- the left wiring diagram with the same input power supply 220V,
- the right diagram with different voltages, the loads could connect 110V, but the controller must power 220V (assume you buy the 220V, you can also buy other versions, e.g. 24v)
Function Menu of AL8010H high-temperature controller
|HC||Refrigeration or Heating Mode||C||H||C||N/A|
|D||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||15||5||°C|
|LS||Lower Limit for Set-Point||0||SP||0||°C|
|HS||Upper Limit for Set-Point||SP||300||300||°C|
|PT||Protection Delay Time for Refrigerator||0||10||1||Min|
The methods to set the aimed temperature are just the same as the AL8010F controller, click here to see the operating instructions.
Error Code of the AL8010H
There is no buzzer inside the AL8010H temperature controller. Therefore it just shows the error code on display.
- “– – –” means sensor error or open circuit;
- “HHH” is caused by the room temperature exceeding the upper limited or sensor short circuit;
- “LLL” means the measured temperature by the thermistor lower than the bottom limited or sensor short circuit;
Download the User Manual of AL8010H high-temperature thermostat
- English Version User Manual for PC: User Manual of AL8010H thermostat (English).pdf
- English Version Quick Guide for Mobile: Quick Start Guide of AL8010H thermostat.pdf
AL8010H user manual in Russianрегулятора температуры AL8010H - Краткое руководство пользователя.pdf
AL8010H Thermostat user manual in SpanishManual de usuario de Termostato AL8010H en español.pdf
Tip: This User instruction was created based on the Elitech AL8010H thermostat, we can not assure you this brochure also works for the same models from other manufacturers.
FAQ of Haswill Compact Panel Thermostat
- How to avoid buying Inferior temperature controllers?
here is a simple method, that does not require professional knowledge.
- How to get the price?
Click the inquiry button, and finish the form, You will get a reply in a few hours.
- Celsius VS Fahrenheit; and Voltage
All of our digital temperature controllers default in Celsius degrees, and part of them is available in Fahrenheit with different minimum order quantities;
Besides the 220V AC (±15%), these electronic temperature controllers also are available in 110V AC, 12V DC, and 24V DC (110 / 24 /12 Volts ).
- Parameter Comparison
Catalog of Compact panel digital temperature controllers
The standard package could load 100 PCS / CTN digital temperature controllers.
We suggest you buy 5% ~ 10% spare parts like clips and sensors as stock.
Default one-year (extendable) quality warranty to all our controllers, We will offer a free-of-charge replacement if found a quality defect.
- Customization Service
If you can not find a suitable temperature controller on this website, We will help you develop it based on our existing mature products ;
Thanks to China's complete set of related industry chains, our customized thermostats are of high quality and low price;
the MOQ is usually from 1000 pieces. don't hesitate to contact us for customization services.
or more questions? Click FAQs
Minimum order Amount: 200 USD
Regarding the voltage of this electronic temperature controller
- 220V AC (±15%) as the default, Without MOQ (minimum order quantity) requirement;
- 110V AC (±15%) with MOQ 200 PCS;
- 12V DC with MOQ 200 PCS;
- 24V DC Without MOQ requirement;