AL8010H is a digital high-temperature controller, max control 300 ℃; default in Celsius and 30A output relay for turn off / of the heater.
MOQ: 100 USD
Features of AL8010H
- Two types of wiring methods, The input power voltage for the controller and the wired load, could be different;
- The temperature set-point (0 to 300 ℃) and the hysteresis to determine the target temperature range, and the high & low limit to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Embed NVM to auto memory exists parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Calibration;
- Editable compressor protection delay time;
- Alarm by error code on display (without buzzer inside) once the sensor temperature exceeds the measurable range or sensor error.
Front Panel of AL8010H thermostat
Wiring Diagram of AL8010H high-temperature controller
This unit exist two ways to wiring
- the left wiring diagram with the same input power supply 220V,
- the right diagram with different voltages, the loads could connect 110V, but the controller must power 220V (assume you buy the 220V, you can also buy other versions, e.g. 24v)
Function Menu of AL8010H high-temperature controller
|HC||Refrigeration or Heating Mode||C||H||C||N/A|
|D||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||15||5||°C|
|LS||Lower Limit for Set-Point||0||SP||0||°C|
|HS||Upper Limit for Set-Point||SP||300||300||°C|
|PT||Protection Delay Time for Refrigerator||0||10||1||Min|
Error Code of the AL8010H
There is no buzzer inside the AL8010H temperature controller. Therefore it just shows the error code on display.
- "- - -" means sensor error or open circuit;
- "HHH" caused by the room temperature exceeds the upper limited or sensor short circuit;
- "LLL" means the measured temperature by the thermistor lower than the bottom limited or sensor short circuit;
Download User Manual of AL8010H high temp thermostat
Tip: This User instruction was created based on the Elitech AL8010H thermostat, we can not assure you this brochure also works to the same models from other manufacturers.
FAQ of Haswill Compact Panel Thermostat
- How to get the price?
Click the inquiry button, and finish the form, you will get a reply in 24 hours.
- Celsius VS Fahrenheit
All of our digital temperature controllers default in Celsius degree, part of them available in Fahrenheit with MOQ.
- Parameter Comparison
Compact panel digital temperature controllers tables
The common package could load 100 PCS / CTN digital temperature controllers.
We suggest you buy 5% ~ 10% spare parts like clips and sensors as stock.
Default one-year (extendable) quality warranty to all our controllers, we will offer free-of-charge7. replacement if found a quality defect.
- Custom-Made temperature controller
If you can not find suitable temperature controllers from this website, please contact us for a custom-made service, the MOQ is usually from 1000PCS.
more questions? Click FAQs
MOQ: 100 USD