STC-100A is a smart digital temperature controller with 1 output relay to control the power supply of a refrigerator or a heater.
MOQ: 100 USD
Features of the digital thermostat STC-100A are as follow:
- The temperature set-point and hysteresis determine the target temperature range and separately high and low limits to the Temperature Set-point available;
- Embed NVM to auto memory exists parameters, resume all data once power back, need not configure it again;
- Adjustable Temperature Hysteresis, Compressor Delay Time and Temperature Calibration;
- Alarm by error code on display (without buzzer inside);
- Alarm once the sensor temperature is over the measurable range or sensor error.
STC100A Function Menu
|HC||Refrigeration or Heating Mode||C||H||C|
|D||Temperature Hysteresis / Return Difference||1||15||5||°C|
|LS||Lower Limit for SP Setting||-40||SP||-40||°C|
|HS||Upper Limit for SP Setting||SP||99||70||°C|
|CA||Temperature Calibration = Real Temp. - Measured Temp.||-7||7||0||°C|
|PT||Protection Delay Time for Load (no matter refrigeration or heating mode)||0||7||1||Min|
How to set the target temperature range? The range was defined from "SP" to "SP + Difference" in this unit.
- SP means the Temperature SetPoint, and it is the lower limit in this controller;
- [SP + Hysteresis] is the upper limit (Hysteresis is a unidirectional parameter here).
- From SP to [SP + Hysteresis] is the range user wish temperature keep around, once exceed this range the status of the load will be changed, follow the below steps to set it:
- Press the "SET" key, which shows the SP value;
- Press the "UP" and "DOWN" keys to change SP, which LS and HS limited;
- It will back to normal status in the 4s if without operation.
How to configure the other parameters?
- Hold the "SET" key for 4s to enter the function code interface, and you will see HC. H means heating only thermostat mode, C means cooling thermostat mode.
- Press the “UP” or “DOWN” keys to select the code you want to update;
- Press the “SET” to see the existing value; Hold the “SET” key and do not release it, meanwhile, press the “UP” or “DOWN” keys to change data;
- Release all keys, and then press the “UP” or “DOWN” key to the next code;
- Repeat Steps 3 / 4 to adjust other parameters;
- All new data will be auto-saved, and it will back to normal status in 4s if without operation.
Most errors could be solved by replacing a new sensor, please find more solutions from the below user manual.
STC-100A Controller Trouble Shoot and Error Code
- E1:The memory unit is broken
- EE: thermistor error
- HH: detected temperature > 99°C
- LL: detected temperature < -50°C
STC-100A temperature controller User Manual Download
FAQ of Haswill Compact Panel Thermostat
- How to get the price?
Click the inquiry button, and finish the form, you will get a reply in 24 hours.
- Celsius VS Fahrenheit
All of our digital temperature controllers default in Celsius degree, part of them available in Fahrenheit with MOQ.
- Parameter Comparison
Compact panel digital temperature controllers tables
The common package could load 100 PCS / CTN digital temperature controllers.
We suggest you buy 5% ~ 10% spare parts like clips and sensors as stock.
Default one-year (extendable) quality warranty to all our controllers, we will offer free-of-charge7. replacement if found a quality defect.
- Custom-Made temperature controller
If you can not find suitable temperature controllers from this website, please contact us for a custom-made service, the MOQ is usually from 1000PCS.
more questions? Click FAQs
MOQ: 100 USD