5 PCS Refrigeration or Heating Thermostats
Every digital thermostat here only offers one output relay to connect one load, which could be a heating or refrigeration unit.
The heating unit could be a hot water boiler/tank, heat mat/pad, heating tape, heat lamp, and the refrigeration unit usually is the compressor.
You have to select the heating or the refrigeration mode from the menu list manually before let it works, they are not auto switch dual output thermostats like STC-1000. But you can use the heat controlling mode in winter, switch to the cooling mode in summer.
Products Attributes Compares
- Slide left and right to see more columns if more than 5 Products.
- or download the PDF; or view it on Google Sheet
|Refrigeration or Heating||HC||HC||HC||N/A||F14|
|Refrigeration or Heating or Alarm||N/A||N/A||N/A||F4||N/A|
|Temperature Return Difference||D||D||D||F0||N/A|
|Lower Limit for SP Setting||LS||LS||LS||F2||N/A|
|Upper Limit for SP Setting||HS||HS||HS||F3||N/A|
|Protection Delay Time for Refrigerator||PT||PT||PT||F1||F9|
|Alarm Delay time |
(count time from the controller power on)
|Alarm Delay time after F10|
(count time from the F10 over moment)
|Alarm Over-Temperature Value||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||F11|
- AL8010F/H and the STC-100A owns totally same English abbreviate menu, there are some differences among them, we will see later;
- STC-200+ and the STC-2301 adopts F code;
- Only the STC-200+ could be taken just as a temperature monitor, to connect an external alarm;
- Only the STC-2301 offers the editable alarm delay time and it even supplies an additional time count mode for delay time;
- Except for the STC-2301 thermostat, all of the other controllers offer the options to limit the set-point range.
Two Special differences
- Controllers like AL8010H/F take [SP + Hysteresis] as the upper limits, [SP - Hysteresis] as the lower line;
- But STC-100A and STC-200+ use the setpoint as the bottom line, meanwhile [SP + Hysteresis] as the upper limits;
- In STC-2301 user can set the low and high limit directly, need not calculate;
The Alarm Methods
All controllers alarming by visible error code on the display, and some of them alarming by the audible methods, like STC-2301 and STC-200+ embedded a buzzer, however STC-100A, AL8010F/H without it.
You will find more differences by reading each other's PDF Manual.
- STC-200+ support external alarm;
- STC-2301 owns touch-sensitive keys, offers the editable alarm delay time and over-temperature value setting;
- AL8010H max control 300 °C, without a buzzer;
- STC-100A owns a colorful front panel; without a buzzer; just remind it will quit from the setting interface in 4s if without operation.
- AL8010F is the best-selling one, without a buzzer.